U.S. VETS – Inglewood has been awarded the highest level of accreditation by CARF International for Services Coordination in the areas of case management, workforce development and the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) program.
CARF accreditation is a public seal of trust and commitment to quality based on internationally accepted standards. Achieving this accreditation demonstrates U.S. VETS – Inglewood’s commitment to exceptional, personalized care. In order to receive the highest level of CARF accreditation, an organization must undergo a detailed peer review process, and demonstrate to a team of surveyors, during an on-site visit, its commitment to providing programs and services of the highest quality. U.S. VETS – Inglewood was awarded a three-year accreditation by CARF.
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning.
- Respect individual cultural preferences.
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large.
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness.
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction.
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit organization that surveys and accredits health and human services providers worldwide. For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org.